Saturday, December 10, 2011

I am girl who is just Incomplete...






I'm a butterfly with battered wings
I'm a violin with the broken strings
I'm a bell that never rings
I'm like an empty swaying swings
I'm a starless sky
I'm a truth within a lie
I'm the weakest link of the broken chain
I'm a terrible loss within a gain
I'm a rose that fades
I'm a color without any shades
I'm an unsolved puzzle
I'm a drop less drizzle
I'm a speechless parrot
I'm a missing card in a tarot
I'm a rainbow without colors
I'm a spring without flowers
I'm a dance which has no grace
I'm a song that has no steady rhythm or pace
I'm a smile less face
I'm an affection less embrace
I'm a toy that lost its charm and good look
I'm an word less empty notebook
I'm a journey that has no destination
I'm a survey that yields no estimation
I'm a greeting without a note
I'm an empty traveling boat
I'm a lock with the missing key
I'm a fruitless mango tree
I'm a conversation without a cheerful talk
I'm an empty blackboard without a mark of chalk
I'm an ornament that lost its shine
I'm a knot that does not combine
I'm an echo which has no replication
I'm a mirror which shows no reflection
I'm a vehicle that has no wheel
I'm an empty cassette that has no reel
I'm a poem that has no feeling
I'm a quote that has no meaning
I'm an artist who lost her skill
I'm an enthusiast who lost all her will
I'm dreamer who got lost in her way
I'm a poor girl who looks for stars in a day
I'm a girl who is still a mystery file
I'm a girl who lost her true smile

I am girl who is just Incomplete!!


Related Posts by Categories



My Page views ☺